How to participate
1. Choose a nickname for yourself (or if you are already established
as a doom player with a nickname, you will probably want to use that
nickname for the ladders).
2. Read about how the ladders work here
. The wadfile for the e2m5 ladder is here
3. Make your speedruns, and when you get a recording you want to
use for the ladder, rename the file to a name that identifies the
correct ladder (such as e2m5.lmp).
4. Zip up the recording and email it to
. Don't include a documentary textfile, it will not be kept. Always make
the subject of your email be "SPEEDRUNNING LADDER ENTRY", in
all caps. Save your recording somewhere on your hard drive in case the
email gets lost and you need to resend it. The administrator of this ladder
gets a huge amount of email every day, and doesn't want to mistake your
email for something else. Make sure to include in your email:
- Your ladder nickname,
- The name of the ladder for which the entry is intended
- Your elapsed time. Note that this ladder competes down to
the gametic. Please provide an exact exit time that includes hundredths
ofa second based upon
or Adam Hegyi's timer.exe.
Return to Main Speedrunning Ladder